[Magdalen] Vanity plates

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Feb 1 18:30:12 UTC 2016

I guess I've been acquainted with Margaret, and knew her name, since
forever (I remember her from #Anglican on IRC, which was also in my
earliest days on StSam's, must have been about '97), but it's
interesting to realize that her "ME" has been read by some people as
"me" (a name I call myself).  Kind of reminds me of that person, whoever
it was back when, who read Margaret Ann Oats' initial signature, MAO, as
in Mao Tse Tung, as a "tribute" or something to the Chinese Red, and was
politely, silently indignant about it for quite some time before saying
something On List.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net