[Magdalen] Thunderbird Question

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Feb 2 18:08:34 UTC 2016

Sorry, Jim, I use Thunderbird, and I'd help if I could, but no idea off
the top of my head how to solve your problem.  When I have  one I poke
around in the prefs and in that top "Local Folders" "place" until I
either persuade t-bird to do what I want, or give up and work around it,
and I haven't had to deal with one at all similar to yours.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net