[Magdalen] Prayers of thanksgiving

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Tue Feb 2 20:05:46 UTC 2016

Join me in thanksgiving that 8 children from one of the three schools in
my parishes escaped injury this morning when the minibus in which they
were travelling to school crashed into a bridgecausing very serious
damage to the minibus (not to mention the bridge! The driver was taken
to hospital with a non life-threatening head injury. The air ambulance ,
fire ambulance and police were all called to the scene. The children had
an unplanned day off school but should be back tomorrow to be supported
and helped to recover from the trauma.
Thanks be to God!

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England