[Magdalen] Another question...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:18:53 UTC 2016

Wonderful. You now get confirmation that your email has cleared. And you'll
see replies attached to that original.

Whatever I use is bipolar and doesn't always print my email, but only when
I get a reply do I see that it has in fact cleared. Programs that appear to
be inconsistent make me nervous.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford