[Magdalen] I met Doogie Howser.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:19:28 UTC 2016

Mike, they ALL look ungodly young these days! When I first met my dentist
he had braces on his teeth, for catsake! (he's in his 30s, I guess)

Glad to hear it was at least *reasonably* painless. When you have something
weird, they all want to see it! BTDT, but at least not in a teaching
hospital, and glad I wasn't! I was on display enough where I was when I had
all that abdominal surgery back in 2012.