[Magdalen] More prayers, PLEASE!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:17:39 UTC 2016

Geez, it never rains but it pours! There is *something* wrong with the
septic system at my house in Tennessee and for the second time since
Christmas it's backed up into the washing machine. We've had to call the
septic tank company again. this place is nothing but a money pit because
the late ex let it go straight to hell. I can't sell it because it's in
such bad shape and the title is not clear because of some legal maneuvering
he did with his will. ENOUGH ALREADY!

AND my other-daughter Deitra is in bad shape. Her friends are trying to get
her into rehab because she is putting anything and everything into her
body. Deittra lost her mother and her beloved grandfather in the last
couple of years and her grandmother is going downhill pretty badly. She is
single and really has no family support system, only her friends. ENOUGH
ALREADY!

And Joey is being buried Saturday.

Can I catch a break, God?