[Magdalen] More prayers, PLEASE!

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:09:15 UTC 2016

Oh God Jay, enough already.  Septic problems are beyond nasty.  I had
the system in our NH house back up into the basement TWICE!  It was
undersized and no one had ever told this city dweller the damn things
have to be pumped out periodically.

Prayers for a resolution and bigger prayers for your grief over Joey.
Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the