[Magdalen] More prayers, PLEASE!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 05:44:40 UTC 2016

In a message dated 2/4/2016

septic  system at my house in Tennessee and for the second time since
>  Christmas it's backed up into the washing machine.

My simpathies as I have been through some similar problems
at the family lake place in Wisconsin.

But I must mention the septic problem experienced by a friend of
mine in Eau Claire who lived on the edge of the city and did not have
the city water and sewer.

He had some problems with backup, and it came to a climax one
warm, humid summer night when he could be seen by the  surrounding
homes in his cul de sac digging an area in his front yard.

This event was during the time his troubles and eventual  divorce from his
wife of 20 years became very public.

The next day the word was out in Eau Claire:  Dr. Ulrich finally  killed
his wife, and buried her in the front lawn.

He was instead, of course, digging up his clogged septic tank.

David Strang.