[Magdalen] I met Doogie Howser.

Bob Rea petard at petard.us
Thu Feb 4 21:01:22 UTC 2016

On Thursday, February 04, 2016 10:09:06 AM M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> 	"When Ben tells this story, at this point he stops and says, 'If anyone
> ever tells you that a biopsy doesn't hurt...it doesn't hurt _them_.
> They leave out that portion of the sentence.  After about six biopsies,
> I'm thinking cancer isn't that bad, just stop with the biopsies.'"<<<
>
> Biopsies wouldn't hurt a single soul if the medical professionals would
> simply admit the patient to a hospital and knock them out like they should.

I have a few biopsies and they weren't really painful. I had the dread
prostate biopsy with no anesthetic of any kind. I could feel it more on some
of the sex than others but none of them were more than slightly painful. For
the thyroid they did use a shot to numb the skin. No pain but a bit of
pressure.

--
Bob Rea
http://www.petard.us

What do you say to Jesus when he comes again?
Where have you been? You said you were coming right back.