[Magdalen] A great sadness

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:57:20 UTC 2016

Turning up on Day One is the biggest hurdle.  After that you'll be
hooked on the restorative power of singing with other voices.  Don't
worry about their supposed superior proficiency; that is so often an
illusion and you will find that you have superior skills in some
areas.   After all, you haven't lived life in a musical vacuum.

Marion, a pilgrim