[Magdalen] A great sadness

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:59:50 UTC 2016

Ours is wonderful! And there are small groups associated, too.
One of my colleagues, a true extrovert stuck in a library job,
joined the eight-man group that did showtunes exclusively.

My buddies in AA really praised the BGMC because in that long-ago time it
was one of the only venues where they could meet up & socialize outside the
bar scene.
-M