[Magdalen] Another update

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 01:37:19 UTC 2016

Dear Dan,
The gall bladder surgery was probably the least distressing procedure
I've ever had.  The strange thing is that in the weeks I had to wait
for it my BP shot up, jeopardizing the chances of having it, at least
as an outpatient procedure.  For me part of it was the discomfort and
the anxiety about having another acute attack.  I had to add an
anti-anxiety med to my BP meds to get me cleared for the surgery.
Anyway, the procedure itself and recovery were a breeze.  I wish the
same for you.
Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the