[Magdalen] My Kindle

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:13:06 UTC 2016

I think it's time to upgrade.  The case is cracked too.  By strange
coincidence, I went to Amazon to look at options and they have a
limited time trade in on old Kindles for new.  The old, non-working
one is worth only $5 dollars itself but comes with a $20 credit
towards a new Kindle.  I think I will get a Paperwhite.  I really want
a reader, not a tablet.  I find the Kindle screens much easier on the
eyes than a computer screen for reading.  Remember, I already  spend 8
or more hours a day staring at a lit computer screen and that's about
as much as my eyes can take.

Susan