[Magdalen] My Kindle

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sun Feb 7 00:01:04 UTC 2016

When my Kindle died, I replaced it with a Paperwhite.  I miss the
keyboard with my old one, I really dislike the touchscreen, which I
never used before, but I'm adapting.  Another thing that I dislike is
that the methods of arrangement of the books has changed.  Again, I'm
adapting, with the occasional bitching.  Everything that I had came back
to me from the cloud, though not without some fussing and fiddling: but
I still have it.  I didn't want to spend extra money on the Fire, and
seldom or never have any use for the color, plus I have a notion that
the more features there are, the more things there are to go wrong.  I'm
pretty okay with it now.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net