[Magdalen] prayers please

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:25:43 UTC 2016

Don't even get me started on what I think of JCAHO. It's not even a
"required" organization. It's a private organization, and as one of my
managers once said, "We PAY to get abused by these people!" They are
invested in keeping their jobs, so they *have* to find something wrong.

And we should switch this discussion to another thread.