[Magdalen] Madeline Albright.

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 03:14:58 UTC 2016

Madeleine Albright is a fierce loyalist. She lives by that motto. I have
reason to know: she wrote a letter of recommendation for me when I was
looking for a congregation to serve in Oregon. (She is also a faithful
Episcopalian, a member of the National Cathedral chapter, and a member of
St. John's, Harpers Ferry when she is at her farm in nearby Loudoun County,
Virginia.)

That said, her opinion is her opinion. I will vote for the Democrat who
gets the nomination.

Georgia+