[Magdalen] Madeline Albright.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:47:57 UTC 2016

I enjoyed Sally's unique perspective and agree with it, except for her
comment about Jeb...I've not heard him say anything even remotely adult, or
even adult-ish. But I've had to give up listening to that side. They hurt
my ears.

I will vote for Bernie until I can't. Then, if necessary, I will vote for
Hillary, or whoever gets the nomination. But I resent being told I'm going
to hell if I don't vote for some certain candidate, be it by Madeline
Albright or Jerry Falwell Jr.  My answer to either one of them would not be
acceptable in the pub but it consists of two short words.