[Magdalen] Madeline Albright.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:03:04 UTC 2016

way too much on my plate today work-wise and emotional-wise but can't keep
my self from responding to this:

Ann M >Hillary, on the other hand, is the total package.  Before she was
Sec'y of
>State, she had dedicated herself to domestic issues, particularly health
>care and family issues.  Then she got the global creds she needs to be
>President in this time and place.  I don't get the other stuff/complaints
>about her.  Of course she tweaks her policy statements to have greater
>appeal to the electorate -- all candidates do this.  The whole
>"untrustworthy" thing with regard to Hillary is completely made up.  She
>has been amazingly consistent and honest.

Hillary is a liar and has been tweaking the truth since Bill was in office.
Hillary was a unique Secretary of State and had her own agenda of 'global
women', which also well served the foundation founded by her husband and
created her own groundwork with this cabinet position to feather her 2016
campaign nest. This is well documented.  Remember when she lied about
landing in a foreign country under dangerous circumstances??  We have
federal laws preventing American companies from paying 'bribes' to foreign
countries as part of normal business - of course we get around that by
hiring a third party (whole 'consultant firms' exist based on this premise).
OTOH... *perhaps* foreign players don't realize that bribes, er, ah, speech
dollars and/or charity donations are not supposed to come with any strings
attached either. Right....

Hillary gives speeches where one speech can rival the annual salary of the
CEO of a mid sized company. Who can say anything worth that much?  It is my
belief that 'speech honorarium' is the new phrase for bribe.  See who pays
for the speeches, see how laws are made and bills passed.  Not to mention
the roster of questionable international hoodlums who have donated millions
to 'the charity'.  Use bad money to do good? Right...

Why no one has equated the current personal email server situation with the
disappearing/missing/wet box of important Whitewater papers that contained
the probable 'missing info' is beyond me.

Instant information seems to have become the latter day equivalent of
'newspeak' from the book "1984. We are so inundated with information of the
instant that we fail to remember what has actually happened  in even the
recent past...  . And... of course many other things pertaining to the
world, and all political parties here in the US.  (another category -
evangelical tea-party type Christians appear to  have no clue about the
religious strife in Europe that led to the colonizing of the English
Colonies).

And the age issue? Hillary is currently 69, turning 70 in 2017. Regan was
sworn in at age 69 and shortly thereafter turned 70.

I think that Bernie and Hillary are both too old actually. I still hold out
hope that someone else may emerge and thrown the convention into chaos : )

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr