[Magdalen] Election

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Feb 10 17:37:27 UTC 2016

This is not true.  Hillary did get one less.  And, as Eleanor pointed out,
this is the way the political system works.  The pundits, which I enjoy
watching, have been saying for a long time that it's the delegates that
count, and that's what candidates need to pay attention to.  That's part of
how Obama got it from Clinton in 2008.  It pays to fact-check your sources,
Sib.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY