[Magdalen] St. Thomas Fifth Avenue Chooses.

NYS&WRR Coal Co nyswrrcoalco at pipeline.com
Mon Feb 8 14:27:03 UTC 2016

Leslie wrote:

 >I´m not going to try to be polite here, Jim. Your idea about MnBs
being wasted on Renaissance music is a load of hogwash. The stuff was
 >intended to be sung by M&B choirs. Anything for the public religious
occasion pre-Reformation - private household music is another matter

Just because modernists substitute boys for castrati  doesn't mean it's
appropriate in modern worship conducted in a language understood by the
people.

Cheers,
Jim