[Magdalen] St. Thomas Fifth Avenue Chooses.

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 03:57:54 UTC 2016

I´m not going to try to be polite here, Jim. Your idea about MnBs
being wasted on Renaissance  music is a load of hogwash. The stuff was
intended to be sung by M&B choirs. Anything for the public religious
occasion pre-Reformation - private household music is another matter
(see madrigal, etc)

<standing on my informed soapbox here>
Lesley de Voil