[Magdalen] Fasting from FaceBook

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:09:19 UTC 2016

One of the best Lenten things I've seen was, ironically, a Facebook post
that wasn't original with her but was posted by my cousin's daughter, who
recently friended me. Each day of Lent, you take something from your closet
that you no longer wear or use and put it in a trash bag. At the end of
Lent, you take the bag of goodies to Goodwill or the SA or the charity of
your choosing. Considering how I hang onto clothing etc., I've decided
that's a good one for me.