[Magdalen] Fasting from FaceBook

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 00:56:22 UTC 2016

Wow, what a choice.  I've never liked either Monica nor Helena.  In
the end I voted for Helena as the least bad choice.  She was just
gullible but Monica was a stalker.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the