[Magdalen] Meatless, but definitely NOT penitential

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 02:35:53 UTC 2016

Not completely vegan, because we still eat non-fish seafood such as squid,
octopus, lobster, shrimp, mussels...

I don't eat dry cereal often anyway, but some of my friends use soy,
coconut, or almond milk.  I generally drink tea and coffee without milk
anyway.    What I miss most are cheese and yoghurt and eggs.

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8