[Magdalen] Meatless, but definitely NOT penitential

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 15:58:23 UTC 2016

I eat everything and love it.  In the past few years I have eaten more
vegetables and less meat.  We never eat meat on Fridays and abstain from
meat on Wednesdays and Fridays.  I am also planning on abstaining from my
computer on Fridays in Lent.  That did not work yesterday because the
newsletter I edit was a week late.
Judy, hoping to do better next month in editing that newsletter

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan