[Magdalen] "TREATMENT!!!"

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 18:41:36 UTC 2016

In a message dated 2/13/2016 12:05:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
susanvhagen at gmail.com writes:

Actually  I'll take an IV any day over drinking nasty things.  Can you
ask for  an Ativan or a Xanax to take before you show up for the
procedure?  It  can make a big (excuse me, YUUUUGE) difference in the
whole  experience.>>>>>>

Each of three hospitalizations in the past three years for me was  secondary
to infection in my legs.  All three required protracted IV antibiotics
round the
clock.

On the final hospitalization, my veins were such a wreck, that they  opted
for a venous cutdown where a vein is cannulated directly and left in  place
over an extended period (a few days, a week, a month or longer).

The procedure was done by a physician who specialized in this work,
and it was a life saver for my blue, tortured arms.

I'd request one right off if I need IV's again.

David Strang.