[Magdalen] "TREATMENT!!!"

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 14 22:03:38 UTC 2016

Regarding IVs and needles, of which I have a terror.

I've made peace with the idea, because one stick with a needle is nothing compared to the number of lidocaine shots I've received since I became Stanford's favorite child, not to mention the cuts and tears that followed said "numbing shots".  This will be one needle, an IV attached, and I get to take a nap for all they care (and I probably will).  Hell, I'll probably sleep during the scan.  "Mr Logsdon, it's time to wake up."  "Am I dead, and you're a saint who'll guide me into the Light?"  "No, fortunately."  "Then go away."