[Magdalen] Lottery tickets

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 03:40:30 UTC 2016

I've bought a few Powerball tikets over the years. Never won anything.
OTOH, I have a friend in WV who routinely buys lottery tickets, but only,
she says, when she gets a "hunch". She wins several hundred dollars 3 or 4
times a year, often enough to keep her buying them. She says she has always
come out ahead because she follows that "hunch".