[Magdalen] Lottery tickets

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 04:33:35 UTC 2016

Hunch schmunch...The odds of a certain set of numbers being drawn on
any particular day are the same as the odds of any other set of
numbers being drawn. Infinitesimal! :)

Even if a particular set of numbers has never been drawn and is "due."
Same odds.

I try to remember that. I generally buy a ticket only to get in on the
fun of a major Powerball jackpot. I like to say, "Finally there's a
jackpot worth the effort of buying a ticket."

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA