[Magdalen] Lottery tickets

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:04:00 UTC 2016

Something I've found fascinating as I've traveled: where do the working
poor work? And who are they?

I remember being at Heathrow and realizing to my great surprise that the
women cleaning the bathrooms were wearing saris. I was young, and the only
women I'd ever seen wearing saris were the wives of physicians, kind, cool,
remote, and very wealthy.

Then I went to the western USA and discovered Navajo women cleaning motels.

Stand back and look around and prepare to be astonished, I guess.
-M