[Magdalen] Lottery tickets

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:54:30 UTC 2016

It depends on where you are, I guess. We go through spells of staying in
hotels a lot due to S/O's work, and because I'm around the hotel during the
day much of the time, I tend to make friends with the help. In our part of
the world, domestic staff tends to be Hispanic, but a go little further
south and it's almost always African-American. In Florida at the place
where we stayed, they were all from the Caribbean, but when we were in the
DC area it kind of depended on the hotel--they all seem to be friends of
friends so each hotel is staffed differently. At one, they all seemed to be
African, at another, they were Russian, at a third Central American. The
last couple of times we went to east Tennessee, though, they were white.

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 8:04 AM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com