[Magdalen] Grocery Stores was Lottery tickets

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sun Feb 14 17:04:28 UTC 2016

The convenience store down the road six miles, which used to be owned
and operated by my cousin (who grew up as the daughter of the little
"Mom and Pop" grocery store and gas station here) until she sold it and
retired, is now owned and run by an East Indian, after a hiatus in which
it was owned by an American, who apparently found it not profitable enough.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net