[Magdalen] Lottery tickets

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:54:45 UTC 2016

Chicago prices vary wildly right now, from $1.27 at the "always
cheapest" Citgo in our neighborhood to $1.99 downtown near the Moody
Church, which location is a good one for taking advantage of motorists
from out of town who are just glad to find any place to fill their
tank and don't know where else they would venture for better prices.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA