[Magdalen] Lottery tickets

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:49:14 UTC 2016

Gas prices here range from $1.42 at Costco to $1.59 at stations by the
interstate (mostly owned by Holtzman). The Sheetz across from Costco is
usually priced one penny higher than Costco but other Sheetzes are more in
line with Holtzman stations (Liberty, etc.) and Exxon. Pilot, which is a
recent incursion, is usually a few cents cheaper, but not always.