[Magdalen] Kitty ouch

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Mon Feb 15 21:26:39 UTC 2016

Settle her down and get her purring.  The purr sonic frequency is said to have healing powers. Cats are astonishingly good healers.  It's been said that all you need to do to heal a cat is to put the cat pieces in the same room; the cat will take it from there.
Tell StY from this cat-mama of 40+ years' standing to stop being a drama queen and offer the sufferer a warm lap.

Molly
whose Josie-cat is kneading my jeans and purring madly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain