[Magdalen] Kitty ouch

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 03:27:09 UTC 2016

In a message dated 2/15/2016 8:40:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lupa at kos.net writes:

Ah, the  pearly curlies... Josie's are fine and deadly; Oliver's are more
like hawk  talons.

Exit wounds : wounds left when the cat  exits.>>>>>>

We've had our recent adventure with cats here.  There are two  resident
cats in the lower level (finished off basement).  Recently, a friend  who
had
an unexpected litter gave us a third.  All of the cats have been  declawed
and the new kitten was declawed and spayed. plus an abdominal hernia
was repaired.  Total cost: $600+.

The new kitten remained in the main level, and though I am not a cat
person, I came to be quite fond of her.

Then we got a parrot.  The cat went for the bird cage repeatedly, and  had
to be hanished to the netherland.  I don't know whom all this has  been
harder on, the cat, the parrot, or me!

In any case, this whole scenario is directed by my spouse, and I feel  I
must keep out of it to keep the peace.

David Strang.