[Magdalen] Kitty ouch

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:52:16 UTC 2016

Last night Dawn went to a meeting.  Time, as it is wont to do, was lost.
She looked at her calndar and realized the meeting was going to start NOW.
As she left, she said, "OMGosh, a cat ran into the apartment!"
Becca and I tried to capture it. (We did eventually get it out of the
apartment.) During the fray I got hold of a biting and clawing son of the
cat devil.  Hospice nurse was by today and suggested I use a triple
antibacterial, but I'd already started using tea tree oil.  It is already
helping.  TBTG!

Grace and peace,
brud