[Magdalen] Weather Yo-Yo.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:44:39 UTC 2016

We have something here that comes close, though you do have to pick up your order.
The local Harris-Teeter stores give you the option of ordering and paying online. Orders are placed in refrigerators in the store vestibule. You drive into a specially marked parking space, push the button, give your name, and your order is brought out. I haven't used it myself, but did pickup a few times for my daughter. It costs $5. She said the produce was as good as, or better than, what she would have selected.