[Magdalen] Prosperity Gospel

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Feb 16 21:04:25 UTC 2016

I see "Mennonite megachurch" and prosperity gospel, and, somehow, that just
does not compute. Up here, the Mennonites are only a step removed from the
Amish: they do drive cars, but they must be grey or black. They dress like
the Amish. At church, men sit on one side and women on the other, with kids
separately up front. I realize the Mennonites are congregational in polity,
but they seem to me to be about the last ones to embrace the prosperity
gospel.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com