[Magdalen] Prosperity Gospel

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:06:46 UTC 2016

There's a Mennonite church in Concord, TN (west Knoxville) that of
necessity serves all flavors of Mennonites. I have not been there, but
there was an article on the church in the Knoxville paper some time before
I left TN. A couple of pictures of the congregation showed the contrast,
but they all seemed to get along well.