[Magdalen] Prayers ANSWERED: missing, beloved dog is found!

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 21:20:34 UTC 2016

Huge likelihood that this will happen with malamutes. My malamute, Queen,
took off from on Opequon Creek in West Virginia. A neighbor told me that
she had seen someone "helping" her into a white van. We never saw her
again. Another person who had a malamute told me that they just love to
wander. Not that they don't love the people they own....but.....

Georgia+