[Magdalen] Prayers ANSWERED: missing, beloved dog is found!

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Feb 18 17:07:49 UTC 2016

I remember watching one of the Major Dog Shows, and the announcer was
commenting that northern, sled-type dogs couldn't ever be trusted
off-leash.  That's certainly true for my Darlin' Clementine, who's part
corgi and part one of those dogs (blue tongue, so I think spitz).  When I
used to walk her along the road in Tennessee, she always preferred the
ditches, even (or especially) when they were flooded, and I used to kid
that it made her feel "wild and free."  Once in the winter time (very
heavy double coat) she came home after being out all night with her whole
underside iced over.  She was never even guilty or apologetic!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu