[Magdalen] Prayers ANSWERED: missing, beloved dog is found!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 13:50:56 UTC 2016

In a message dated 2/18/2016 8:38:20 A.M.

Nick-the-malamute found a neighbor who not only allowed him inside  for
> the night

Sometimes neighbors aren't so nice.

Our Min/Pin got out through an open gate left by a careless workman
3 years ago.  She was only 4 months old at the time, and was  gone
for 4 days.  The weather during this period was autumnish with  occasional
misty rain.

We mounted quite a campaign to find her with reward, and eventually
got the call from someone in this development that she had been seen
in the vicinity of the condominiums about a mile from our house.   We
searched and found her, but her left hip had been hurt, and she had a
definite limp.  This was accompanied by a permanent fear and  avoidance
of men with the exception of her owners.  We therefore think that  she
must have had a bad encounter with a male during the four days of her
wandering.  It's hard to think of hurting a 4 month old puppy.

David Strang.