[Magdalen] Scalia and his health

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:42:28 UTC 2016

...remembering my maternal grandmother after my aunt (her 2nd eldest
daughter) got on an Adele Davis kick  (Vitamin maven of the USA at the time)
in the late 1960s .... my aunt supplied my grandmother with vitamins and
minerals (which had changed *her* life) to the extent that they were truly a
pile on the table, taken at lunch. My grandmother would reach out her small
hand, take a handful, swallow with water, and then another handful, and
repeat, until they were all gone. I remember thinking how pitiful it
seemed.... however, either hardy stock (for sure) or the vitamins or both,
but my grandmother lived until she was 96. No heart problems. She did have a
stroke at age 75 which she recovered from with a slight limp.  I should be
so healthy. : )

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck