[Magdalen] Scalia and his health

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:03:56 UTC 2016

I am not a exception to David's comments.  Medication has given me a longer
life.  When I was 20, I was diagnosed with familial, early onset resistant
to treatment hypertension.  I actually take less medication than I did a
few years ago.  I take 3 meds for heart and hypertension; one statin (I
know what Jay thinks of these); 2 meds for diabetes.  I also have
neuropathy in my feet, legs and hands.  I do not take antidepressants or
antianxiety medications.  I have CAD with currently increased angina not
well covered by sublingual nitroglycerin.  I am presently awaiting a
current nuclear treadmill.  Saw a new cardiologist on Monday...a female who
specializes in females.  Yay.  I am enjoying my life very much.  You will
probably outlive me.

Ginga