[Magdalen] New Sect.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Feb 19 16:02:20 UTC 2016

It was recently reported that a woman was allowed to wear a colander in her
driver's license photo in Massachusetts (picture, even!):

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/11/13/woman-allowed-wear-spaghetti-strainer-her-head-mass-license-photo/m8ADuh2oS2zk2jrc85o3FM/story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/p6guggc

As Grace said, they're part of the "Church of the Flying Spaghetti monster".

Note to David:
If the URL wraps into two lines, go to tinyurl.com to make a shorter one.
Like I did above.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com