[Magdalen] New Sect.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 05:41:38 UTC 2016

It is intriguing how things get started and turn into very serious matters.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (blessed be His noodly appendage!) is hardly
an actual monster.  For those who want to get a look at Him, or might want
to know a bit more about this sect:

http://www.venganza.org/

The illustration of the FSM is, I think we will all concur, is not spooky
at all.  It's basically a modest order of spaghetti and meatballs that just
happens to have the ability to fly, and to move through space and time, is
an animate entity, and, depending on how seriously you take the claims of
the Pastafarians, created the world.

People are looking for something they can believe in -- something they can
trust to be behind them and never let them down.  In all of her guises, the
church has failed to show itself worthy of these folks.

Perhaps it's time to return to those time-honored rituals that brought so
much respect and attention to the church. I am referring, of course, to the
slow breaking on the rack and other forceful methods of getting the
backsliders to get back in that pew next Sunday.  People will whine about
some nonsense about individual rights, but, hey, if we're right, it's time
to sweep aside all objections, clear the decks of anyone who's not on the
same sheet of music, and start "racking up" souls for our Lord.

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/hf5521660d.jpg

It is those true believers who really truly scare me.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford