[Magdalen] Prayers ANSWERED: missing, beloved dog is found!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 06:49:01 UTC 2016

There are a lot of one hit wonders, but Ord actually only wrote that one
piece, which makes him sort of unique.

He was affiliated with a noted British choir (think "once in David's Royal
City"), and he apparnetly had done some arrangements, but trotted out the
setting of "Adam Lay Ibounden" as a quick filler for a set of services. It
caught fire, and the rest is history.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford