[Magdalen] Plant for Dr. Strang

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Feb 23 04:33:42 UTC 2016

You can use Google on the "image" setting, put in a name, either Latin
or common, of the plant you suspect, and get many, many images of that
plant in all its stages of growth, enough that you can surely find at
least one that will verify whether this is the one you suspect.

You can also drag a photo into Google, and try to match it with a
published one that will then give you a name when you get to a site
where it is.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net