[Magdalen] Update & more pats needed

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 05:08:36 UTC 2016

In a message dated 2/22/2016 11:35:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:

next  Tuesday in Fayetteville, AR>>>>>

With the wheezing, there appears to be a bit of asthma, as well.

Best wishes for your coming episodes.

On my odyssey via US Air about 15 years ago, Fayetteville was a
stop on the way back home from Eastern OK and the AR Ouachitas
then by air from Little Rock - Fayetteville - Kansas City, MO -
Pittsburgh - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.  I remember looking out on a
heavily forested region with lots of Shortleaf Pine (Pinus echinata).
around Fayetteville.